APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
UPPER DIVISION BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE PROGRAM
Section A: Application Guidelines
- All students must first apply to Florida Atlantic University at https://www.fau.edu/about/admissions/. (Please note that students who are already enrolled in a degree program at FAU do not have to re-apply to the university, and may proceed directly to Section B of this application.) When you receive your personal ID number from FAU admissions you may proceed to the next step to complete this application to the School of Architecture and then submit your letter of intent and portfolio via the Acceptd portal.
- Please submit official transcripts to the Undergraduate Admissions Office from every university/college attended. A professional evaluation service must evaluate your transcripts from non-US Institutions on a course by course basis, including the GPA. You can locate an evaluation service at www.naces.org.
- International students whose language of instruction was not English must submit TOEFL scores of 550 or higher.
- All FAU applicants must have an overall GPA of 2.0 or above.
- Out of State and International Students: Please obtain course descriptions for the Architecture, Math and Physics courses taken at your former school(s). (International students must provide translations of course descriptions if they are not written in English.) Please e-mail these to Academic Advisor, Versel Reid, at email@example.com.