2020 Student Publication ceremony
Get recognized for written work that you have published as a student as either a primary author or co-author!
Deadline for 2020 submissions is Sunday, April 12, 2020.
Event date is Wednesday April 15th, 2020.
The Student Publication Ceremony will showcase the different kinds of written work that FAU students have had published in Summer 2019, Fall 2019, and Spring 2020.
The work that you submit can be scholarly/academic, professional, or creative.
It's an opportunity for students to be recognized and applauded by the university.
All students who submit information to the Student Publication Ceremony's website will recieve The Provost's Certificate of Recognition for Publishing recognizing your accomplishments at a reception in your honor.
For each written work you have had published within this time frame, we ask you to submit some basic information:
- your demographics
- a description and/or abstract of the work
- a citation for the work
- some information about the publication venue
- some information about the work's genre
If you have a link to your work, include that too. You will also be offered the opportunity to archive a PDF version of your publication in the FAU Library's institutional repository.
What matters for each submission is that:
- It is your own original work.
- You are an author or co-author.
- The work is not self-published. It is okay if it is not peer-reviewed.
- The work must have been published in Summer 2019, Fall 2019, or Spring 2020 (before deadline).
- You were an FAU undergraduate or graduate student at the time the work was written. (It’s okay if the work was published after you graduated, provided it was written while you were a student at FAU.)