Transfer students make up about half of our undergraduate student population and bring with them a valuable set of diverse experiences that will enhance the FAU community. Transfer Student Services embraces those experiences by supporting transfer students through their pre-admission processes, pre-advising and transition academic advising needs, as well as facilitating student connection to on-campus resources.
Florida Atlantic University Transfer Student Services provides a streamlined onboarding process for transfer students through:
- Comprehensive transfer admissions services
- Pre-Admission and transition academic advising &
- Facilitating student connection to on campus resources.
Additionally, Transfer Student Services supports transfer students by advocating for inclusive policies, practices, and programs, in order to promote successful progression towards timely degree completion.
A welcoming, supportive, and inclusive community for all transfer students.
Roles and Responsibilities
Transfer Student Services
- First point of contact for any admitted transfer students who are in need of assistance and/or guidance through their transition.
- Promotes student involvement and engagement in the TSS office, as well as external programming such as: Orientation, Student organizations, etc.