The LSAT 30-Hour Live Classroom Course - $650
FAU's LSAT Live Classroom Course was developed to support students' successful completion of the LSAT exam, by offering instruction for the Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, and Reading Comprehension sections of the exam. The course offers FAU Test Prep's proven test taking strategies, through live, in-class lessons. Included in each course are thirteen full-length LSAT practice exams, including two fully proctored practice test sessions. We offer a flexible schedule of LSAT courses that meet in evening or afternoon sessions. View the complete Schedule to see all your options.
- 30 Hours of Live Classroom Instruction
- FAU developed, Instructor-led, Reviews of the Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, and Reading Comprehension Sections of the LSAT exam
- Deductive Reasoning Techniques and Analytical Reasoning skills
- Critical Reasoning and Analysis Skill for the Logical Reasoning questions
- Comparison, Analysis, Synthesis, and Application skills to apply to Reading Comprehension questions
- Pacing Strategies
- Guidance on completing your Law School Application
- Thirteen complete, full-length LSAT diagnostic practice tests.
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests™ Volume VI:PrepTests 72-81 (LSAC) ISBN# 978-0998339788
- Cracking the LSAT Premium (27th Edition, The Princeton Review) ISBN# 978- 978-0804126052
- (Available at the FAU bookstore or any local bookstore)
LSAT 12-Hour Logic Games Workshop - $250
The LSAT Logic Games Workshop is designed to be an in depth preparatory course focusing exclusively on the Logic Games sections of the LSAT exam. The Logic Games Workshop includes alternative methods of diagramming the different categories of games – the most effective strategy for improving your Logic Games scores. We offer the course twice per week in the evening from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. (Note: students who enroll in both the LSAT full course and the Logic Games course save $100 on the Logic Games course fee - contact the Test Prep office for details.) View the complete Schedule to see all your options.
- 12 Hours of Live Classroom Instruction
- FAU Test Prep's proven Logic Games mapping strategies
- Alternative methods of diagramming problems
- Games pacing strategies
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI:PrepTests 72-81 (LSAC) ISBN# 978-0998339788
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: PrepTests 62-71 (LSAC) ISBN# 978-0986045516