The ATI Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) is a requirement of the admission process. The TEAS is used to determine academic preparedness of pre-licensure nursing students in Reading, Math, Science, and English and Language Usage. Students must achieve a “Proficient” level to be considered for admission to the nursing program. South University Applicants are limited to testing twice within a 12 month period with a minimum of one month between testing.
YOU MUST CREATE A USERNAME AND PASSWORD THROUGH ATI TESTING PRIOR TO YOUR TEST DATE
- This is in addition to the user name/password previously created to schedule your appointment with PrepBlast
- The ATI user name/password will be used at the testing center to launch your exam. To begin this process CLICK HERE .
- All testing fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and the test may not be rescheduled.
- Exam can be taken at the Boca Raton campus or the Davie campus by clicking the appropriate link below.
Test Administration Fee: $38.50, and an Exam Fee: $58
Be aware that there are TWO Payments for this test and you must create a TEAS user name/password. The administrative fee is $38.50. All fees are non-refundable, non-transferable, and test date may not be rescheduled. The second payment of $58 will be paid at the test center on test day by credit card or Debit Card ONLY.
Once this fee is paid, you will receive a confirmation email from PREPBLAST confirming your chosen appointment time and date.
Test Center Regulation
Examinee are required to be professional, civil and respectful at all time n the premises of the Test Center. All exams are continuously monitored by video and audio recording, physical walk-through, and through the observation window. The Test Center Staff is authorized to dismiss you from the test session for violation of any Test Center Regulation, including exhibiting abusive behavior towards the Test Center Staff or other examinees. There will be a brief security check upon entry to the test room.
What to Bring
A non-expired Government issued photo ID is required and must be presented prior to testing. Your photo ID must be a valid photo ID matching exactly the name you used when registering. NO EXCEPTIONS. All ID's must include a current photograph, examinee's signature and a permanent address
- Current driver's License
State Approved ID
- Bring your email receipt sent to you by Prepblast and your username/password created with ATI Testing. YOU MUST CREATE A USERNAME AND PASSWORD THROUGH ATI TESTING PRIOR TO YOUR TEST DATE IF YOU FAIL TO DO SO, YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO TEST - (see Registration Information above)
- The exam fee is due on the day of your scheduled exam. The fee is payable by CREDIT CARD DEBIT CARD ONLY.
- Hoodies, sweaters, jackets, coats or outerwear are NOT permitted in the testing rooms. It is suggested to dress accordingly (long sleeves) or you may not be permitted to test.
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your testing time. Please be prompt. No late arrivals will be admitted
Schedule Your Exam
By clicking the campus location below, I agree that I have read and understand the listed information
above including the ID requirements and Test Center Regulations.