EXCEL for FAU College of Business (COB) Students
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification is the premier credential chosen by individuals seeking to validate their skills and advance their careers. At the Core and Expert level, individuals get certified in specific Microsoft Office applications.
Test Center Regulations
Examinee are required to be professional, civil and respectful at all times while on the premises of the Test Center. All exams are continuously monitored by video and audio recording, physical walk-through, and throught the observation window. The Test Center Staff may dismiss you from the test session for a violation of any of the Test Center Regulation, including exhibiting abusive behavior towards the Test Center Staff or other examinees. There will be brief security check upon every entry into the testing room.
FAU College of Business Students
- College of Business students will need to schedule an appointment to take Microsoft MOS EXEL exam prior to arriving at the test center. Schedule you appointment below by choosing the desired campus. You MUST enter your FAU Email address when registering. No other email can be used.
*FAU students must present the FAU Owl Card in order to test. If you do not have an Owl Card you will not be able to test. The spelling of your name must match your ID exactly. There are no exceptions.
- When registering for the exam students must enter the course CRN# provided on your course syllabus. This is a 5 digit numerical code (ex. 12011). It is not the course number (Do not enter ISM 3011).
- You must set up a Certiport Profile (www.certiport.com) before arriving at the Testing Center. You will need this information to launch your exam.
- All payments are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be rescheduled.
- You must arrive a least 15 minutes prior to your testing time. Please be prompt late arrivals will not be permitted to test.
The FAU Testing Center willingly provides special test accommodations for all candidates who qualify for non-standard test administrations. To apply for accommodations, please follow the instructions provided by Certiport.
What to Bring
- FAU Owl Card for FAU students matching the name exactly to your registration
- Your Certiport Login/Password (www.certiport.com)
- Your emailed receipt from Prepblast
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your exam. Late arrivals will not be permitted to test.
- Hoodies, sweaters, jackets, coats or outerwear are NOT permitted in the testing rooms. It is suggested to dress accordingly (long sleeves) or you may not be permitted to test.
Schedule Your Exam
Testing at FAU
1. Select the campus below to take your exam.
2. Click the arrow on the drop down menu in Step 1 and select
Follow the remaining steps to complete your registration
*If you are out of the area and need to test, please follow the instructions provided by Certiport and click on "Locating a Certiport Authorized Test Center (CATC)".
By clicking the campus location below, I agree that I have read and understood the listed information above including the ID requirements and Test Center Regulation and I am ready to register.