- Students testing at an FAU campus will make appointments at www.fau.edu/testing at least 2 days before the desired test time and date.
- Students testing at a Non-FAU test center should begin the request process at least 3 weeks before desired testing date.
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your testing time. Please be prompt. Late arrivals will not be admitted and must get instructor's permission to reschedule for a later date.
What to Bring
- A non-expired Photo ID or FAU Owl card must be presented prior to testing. NO EXCEPTIONS. You may not test without a valid, non-expired PHOTO ID. Your photo ID must match exactly the name you used when registering. Listed below are the only acceptable forms of photo identification (no photocopies accepted):
- current driver's license
- FAU Owl Card
- current state or federal ID card
- current passport
- Military ID
- tribal ID card
- A copy of your appointment confirmation email.
Schedule Your Exam
Testing at FAU
- Choose the FAU campus where you want to take your exam below.
- This will take you to that campus test center’s website where you will again select “e-LEARNING”.
- This will then open the scheduler for that campus where you can choose the eLearning course exam and make your appointment. Bolded dates on the following drop down calendar indicate the available test dates. When you click on one of these dates, a list of test appointment times will appear: these are the only appointments available for testing.
- Clicking on a time produces the next screen to record your registration information. Register only once for each exam. Click Here for more information.
Testing at a Non-FAU Test Center
If you are unable to come to one of our campuses, please click here for more information, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON "e-LEARNING" THROUGHOUT THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
By clicking the campus location below I agree that I have read and understand the information listed above and I am now ready to register for my test: