ACCUPLACER - THIS IS AN UNTIMED TEST
The ACCUPLACER is accepted for both FAU Dual Enrollment and FAU High School programs. If you have any questions regarding what exam to take please contact your respective program advisor before registering for an exam.
If you are not an FAU student, taking the exam for another school, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for testing at Boca Raton campus or for Testing at the Davie campus email@example.com registering for this exam.
IMPORTANT: PARENTS--IF YOUR CHILD IS A MINOR, YOU MUST REMAIN IN THE VICINITY OF THE TESTING OFFICE WHILE HE/SHE IS TAKING THE ACCUPLACER TEST.
Accuplacer is available at the Boca and Davie campus only
Cost: Test Administration Fee
$23.50 - WritePlacer Only
$33.50 - Accuplacer Only
$43.50 - Accuplacer AND WritePlacer
The Test Administration fee for the Accuplacer only is the same whether you need one section, two sections, or all three sections. The sections are Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra and Statistics, Reading Comprehension, and Sentence Skills. WritePlacer is an additional essay test.
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your testing time. Please be prompt. No late arrivals will be admitted.
- All testing fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and the test may not be rescheduled.
- You must wait 2 weeks before re-taking the ACCUPLACER test. DAY 1 BEGINS THE DAY AFTER YOUR TEST DATE. Scores will not be considered valid unless 2 weeks have passed.
- Reprint of score reports -$5.00 cash each
FAU High Students
- FAU High School Applicants must take the Accuplacer Next Generation
- FAU High program limits taking each section of the Accuplacer twice and, both the Accuplacer and WritePlacer are required.
- FAU High school will only accept two score reports
- For FAU High School minimum score consideration click here
- FAU High School New Admissions information can be found at:http://www.fauhigh.fau.edu/admissions/index.php#Timeline
FAU Dual Enrollment Applicant
- FAU Dual Enrollments applicants must take the Accuplacer Classic
- More Information on the FAU Dual Enrollment Program can be found at http://www.fau.edu/registrar/dual-enrollment/#Eligibility
Test Center Regulations
Examinees are required to be professional, civil and respectful at all time while on the premises of the Test Center. All exams are continuously monitored by video and audio recording, physical walk-through, and through the observation window. The Test Center Staff is authorized to dismiss you from the test session for a violation of any of the Test Center Regulations, including exhibiting abusive behavior towards the Test Center Staff or other examinees.There will a brief security check upon entry to the test room.
What to Bring
- A Non-Expired Photo ID, FROM THE LIST BELOW, is required of the Test Taker, no matter the age must be presented prior to testing. NO EXCEPTIONS . You will not test without a valid, non-expired PHOTO ID from the list below. Your photo ID must match exactly the name you used when registering. IE: Double or hyphenated last names. If the ID that you are using on test day has 2 last names, then you MUST register using BOTH last names
- Listed below are the ONLY acceptable forms of photo identification (no photocopies accepted or pictures presented on phones accepted):
- NO SCHOOL IDS
Students must present an ID from the list below in order to test.
- Current Driver's License
- State Approved ID (http://www.flhsmv.gov/) - ALL AGES MINORS INCLUDED
- Current Passport
- Tribal ID Card
- Bring your email receipt sent to you by Prepblast.
Parental Responsibility Form- Bring this completed form on test day (Must have this form in order to test)
Schedule Your Exam
By clicking the campus location below I agree that I have read and understand the listed information above including the required ID requirements,Test Regulations and Parental Responsibility Form