The ACCUPLACER is accepted for both FAU Dual Enrollment and FAU High School programs. If you have any questions regarding what exam to take please contact your respective program advisor before registering for any exam.
Cost: $33.50 Test Administration Fee
The test administration fee is the same whether you need one section, two sections, or all three sections. The sections are Elementary Algebra, Reading Comprehsion, and Sentence Skills.
Current FAU Students
You must enter your Z number for registration purposes.
You must enter their Social Security Number in the Z Number field for registration purposes. DO NOT enter your zip code in this field.
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your testing time. Please be prompt. No late arrivals will be admitted.
- All testing fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and the test may not be rescheduled.
- You must wait 2 weeks before re-taking the ACCUPLACER test. Scores will not be considered valid unless 2 weeks have passed.
What to Bring
- A Non-Expired Photo ID is required of the test taker, no matter the age and must be presented prior to testing. NO EXCEPTIONS. You may not test without a valid, non-expired PHOTO ID from the list below. Your photo ID must match exactly the name you used when registering. Listed below are the ONLY acceptable forms of photo identification (no photocopies accepted) :
- current driver's license
- state approved ID (http://www.flhsmv.gov/) - ALL AGES
- high school ID - *** MIDDLE SCHOOL ID IS "NOT" ACCEPTABLE***
- college ID
- current state or federal ID card
- current passport
- tribal ID card
- naturalization card or certificate of citizenship
- Bring your email receipt sent to you by Prepblast.
Schedule Your Exam
By clicking the campus location below I agree that I have read and understand the information listed above and I am now ready to register for the Accuplacer/CPT: