INTENSIVE LANGUAGE INSTITUTE
The Accuplacer IEI for students currently enrolled in the Intensive Language Institute.
- Students testing at an FAU campus will make appointments at www.fau.edu/testing prior to arriving at the test center.
- The spelling of your name must match your ID exactly.
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your testing time. Please be prompt. Late arrivals will not test and must receive instructor's approval to reschedule for a later date.
- If you require assistance, please email email@example.com (Subject: Intensive Language )
Test Center Regulations
Examinees are required to be professional, civil and respectful at all time while on the premises of the Test Center. All exams are continuously monitored by video and audio recording, physical walk-through, and through the observation window. The Test Center Staff may dismiss you from the test session for a violation of any of the Test Center Regulations, including exhibiting abusive behavior towards the Test Center Staff or other examinees. A brief security check upon entry to the test room.
What to Bring
- Current Driver's License
- Current State Approved ID
- Current Passport
Schedule Your Exam
Testing at FAU
- Choose where you will be taking your exam below.
- This will take you to that campus test center’s website where you will again select from the drop down menu Step 1- Accuplacer ; Step 2- Accuplacer IEI
By clicking the campus location below, I agree that I have read and understood the listed information above including the ID requirements and Test Center Regulations and I am now ready to register. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CLICK “FAU ACCUPLACER IEI”