Accounting Competency exam
This is a placement test. This is NOT to be used to schedule eLearning (Online) exams
All testing fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. **You must test within 90 days of your fee payment.**
Current FAU Students
FAU students must know their Z-numbers and email address when they come to take test.
- Testing is on a walk-in basis after you have paid your exam fee.
- The Accounting Competency may only be taken a maximum of three times.
Testing hours are from 8:30 am until 3:00 pm.Testing must be completed by 4:30pm - Monday through Friday,and you MUST arrive no later than 3:00pm to ensure you receive the full 90 mins. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Testing hours are from 8:30 am - 4:00pm on Monday and Thursdays You must arrive no later than 4:00pm, Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30 am - 3:00pm, you must arrive no later than 3:00 pm, and Friday 8:30 am - 1:00 pm you must arrive no later the 1:00 pm, to to ensure you receive the full 90 mins. NO EXCEPTIONS.
You must schedule an appoinment to take The Accounting Competency exam at the Jupiter Campus
- The exam is 90 minutes in length
Test Center Regulations
Examinees are required to be professional, civil and respectful at all time while on the premises of the Test Center. All exams are continuously monitored by video and audio recording, physical walk-through, and through the observation window. The Test Center Staff is authorized to dismiss you from the test session for a violation of any of the Test Center Regulations, including exhibiting abusive behavior towards the Test Center Staff or other examinees. There will a brief security check upon entry to the test room.
- Current driver's license
- State Approved ID
- Military ID
- Tribal ID
- Current Passport
- Owl Card
What to Bring
- A non-expired Government issued photo ID is required and must be presented prior to testing. Your photo ID must be a valid photo ID matching exactly the name you used when registering. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Bring your email receipt sent to you by Prepblast.
- Hoodies, sweaters, jackets, coats or outerwear are NOT permitted in the testing rooms. It is suggested to dress accordingly (long sleeves) or you may not be permitted to test.
Schedule Your Exam
- If you are out of the area and need to take the Accounting Competency Exam, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding how to schedule this exam.
By clicking the campus location below, I agree that I have read and understand the listed information
above including the ID requirements and Test Center Regulations