TESTING AND EVALUATION
PROCTORED CORRESPONDENCE TESTING
REGISTRATION PROCESS - IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU FOLLOW THESE STEPS IN ORDER - PAYMENT IS REQUIRED BEFORE WE ARE ABLE TO SCHEDULE YOUR EXAM - AVAILABILITY IS BASED ON THE TESTING CENTER'S SCHEDULE - PLEASE DO NOT WAIT FOR YOUR LAST TEST DATE AS WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ACCOMODATE YOU.
Please read carefully though all the steps before starting the registration process:
- Notify Testing and Evaluation at Florida Atlantic University that you have registered for a proctored exam and which campus you will be taking your exam at, Davie Campus or Boca Campus. This is done by email only. Email email@example.com
- To register for an appointment:
- Follow step one first and notify FAU's Testing Office before completing step two .
- You must also arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Please be prompt because no late arrivals will be admitted.
- A non-expired. Gov't Photo ID is required and must be presented prior to testing. Your photo ID must be a valid photo ID matching exactly the name you used when registering. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Bring a pre-paid envelope addressed to your home institution. Testing and Evaluation will not provide mailing materials or provide postage for any exams returned due to insufficient postage. Computer based correspondence tests do not require a postage paid envelope.
- Please bring your Prepblast email with you.
- All testing fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and the test may not be rescheduled.
- COST - Test Administration Fee: Computer based exams are $78 each and paper based exams are $58 each
- Please allow at least 7 business days for the Testing Office to receive your test and schedule your appointment.
Proctoring for University of London exams is ONLY available at the Boca Raton Campus. The Davie Campus is not, currently, able to proctor for University of London exams.
By clicking the campus location below I agree that I have read and understand the information listed above and I am now ready to register for the exam and test at the Boca Raton Campus, or Davie Campus.
- Contact your institution to have your test sent to FAU and complete any required documentation.
- When your test arrives , you will be contacted by the Testing and Evaluation office to schedule your appointment date and time (no appointment date or time will be scheduled without receipt of the exam). Testing hours are 9:00am-4:30pm Monday through Friday. All tests must be completed by 4:30pm.