Rooms are free of charge to registered student organizations unless they are:
1) Having co-sponsorship event/program with a department, tax-exempt group or commercial group.
2) Charging a registration or admittance fee or selling tickets (this may also apply to donations).
3) Sponsoring a program that is open to the general public (non-students).
All registered student organizations need to submit a Program Registration Form through Owl Central for their events held on or off campus.
This form must be:
1) Approved by your advisor.
2) Received no less than 10 business days prior to your event or meeting.
3) Be as detailed as possible: include the equipment you will need, how many people you expect at your event, etc.
Students not affiliated with a registered student organization may still rent space in the Student Union for a fee. See below for room and equipment charges.
Event Planning Prezi