The MacArthur Campus in Jupiter is proud to provide a wide variety of recreational opportunities for students of all abilities and interests. The Office of Student Involvement and Leadership, in collaboration with Campus Recreation, encourages healthy living and wellness activities.
Open Recreation Sports:
Recreation Fields Rules and Regulations:
1. In order to use the Jupiter Campus Rec Fields for events, you must submit an online event registration form on Owl Central.
2. In order to use the Jupiter Campus Rec Fields for general usage, an owl card for each player must be presented to Campus Recreation Staff or a Student Union Operations Manager. There is a limit of three guests per Owl Card.
3. Unauthorized use of the facility is prohibited and considered TRESPASSING.
4. FAU Owl cards may be verified at any time by the Campus Recreation staff, the FAU Police Department and/or other University staff.
5. Pets, golfing, glass products, alcoholic beverages, smoking, and smokeless tobacco are not permitted. Bikes must be placed in designated racks.
6. Vehicle traffic other than golf carts designed for maintenance is prohibited.
7. Any person engaging in disorderly or unsportsmanlike conduct shall be removed by the Campus Recreation staff, FAU PD and/or other University officials.
8. Facility is to be used as designed. Activities deemed dangerous, improper or that violate the designated/intended use are prohibited.
9. Goals and other equipment can only be moved by the Campus Recreation staff.
10. Please be courteous and place trash in appropriate containers.
11. Any misuse or vandalism of the Jupiter Campus Rec Fields or equipment should be reported immediately to Campus Recreation staff or called in to FAU Police Department at (561) 339-0015.
12. Users are responsible for their own safety while using the Jupiter Campus Recreation Fields and assume all risks associated with outdoor recreation activities.
Local Recreation Vendors:
For more information, please contact Leigh Clay, Coordinator of Student Affairs at 561-799-8451 or firstname.lastname@example.org