(To save: Right click and then select "Save As")
How to create the Screen saver from the Wallpapers
You must be running Windows XP to perform this procedure.
- First save all the wallpapers into any folder on your computer.
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Display, or click Appearance and Themes, and then click Display.
- On the Screen Saver tab, click My Pictures Slideshow, and in the Wait box, set the amount of time you want to elapse before the screen saver is displayed.
- Under Screen saver, click Settings.
- Under How often should pictures change?, set the slider at the interval you want between pictures, or, if you are making a single slide a screen saver, move the slider to Less (three minutes) to avoid a distracting flicker on the screen during the transitions.
- Under Use pictures in this folder, browse to the folder in which you saved the pictures.
- If you saved a single slide, clear the Use transition effects between pictures and Allow scrolling through pictures with the keyboard check boxes.
- Note Remember the screen saver transition effects in this screen saver option are predesigned and do not include the transitions that you set when you created the presentation.
- Click OK.
- To preview your new screen saver, on the Screen Saver tab, click Preview.
(Source: Microsoft Office Online)