Services for international students are available on the Broward campuses through the Office of Multicultural Affairs. Some of these services include the following:
- Student Check-In (for both new and returning international students)
- Travel and Travel Signatures
- SEVIS reporting and record maintenance
- Mandatory immigration orientation for all new international students at FAU
- Current information on immigration responsibilities and upcoming changes in immigration regulations
- I-20 preparation for current students
- Employment options
- Travel and re-entry
- Medical insurance requirements
- Social security and tax information
- Driver's License information
- Cultural adjustment and personal concerns
- Letters confirming enrollment status, and/or tuition amounts
- Departmental information related to international students and scholars
- Information about diversity and multicultural opportunities on campus
Monday & Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday & Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.