Second Annual MPA Spring Picnic
Following our successful 1st Annual MPA Spring Picnic (2013), the MPA Students Association of the School of Public Administration invites all PA faculty, all students in the MPA, MNM, Ph.D., BPM and BPSA programs to our 2nd Annual MPA Spring Picnic. In addition to fun activities, all new and current students will share their learning exxperiences with each other, and will have opportunities to talk with our SPA faculty. You all will also join us to celebrate our MPA program re-accreditation success (According to the accreditation requirement, all MPA programs have to be peer reviewed every seven years, to be re-accredited for maintaining high quality education).
Finally, we will see how inclusive and diverse our students and faculty members are.
- The 6th International Public Procurement Conference Announcement
- Job Opportunity for MPA Students
- New Update: Chung Nguyen Being Invited to the 2014 STARS Symposium in Singapore
- MPA Internship Program Right on Target
- Ph.D Alum receives Public Administration Educator of the Year Award
- SPA Undergraduate Students Research Grant Award
- Daniel Hummel and Alexandru Roman getting teaching positions
- Alumni Updates!
- Staci M. Zavattaro's Cities for Sale
- Alexandru's Accepted Article
- Alexandru Roman and Hugh Miller's Accepted Article
All Pages maintained by College Webmaster