The Mission of Florida Atlantic
University Student Health Advisory Council is to:
- Ensure quality health care and health education for FAU
- Promote wellness throughout the campus community at
Florida Atlantic University.
- Serve as a liaison between the student body and Student
- Assist in formulating new ideas and the development of
new programs, which can enhance the quality of service of
Student Health Services.
- Review suggestions and complaints regarding campus
health care operations and make recommendations to the
Student Health Service administration.