To apply for non-research related undergraduate travel, please do one of the following:
Note: There is currently no travel funding available. You can apply for travel beyond July 6, 2015 beginning May 27, 2015. Travel request are approved subject to available funding.
If you are traveling but are not requesting a travel award, you need to notify the ASAB office of your travel at least 10 business days prior to your trip. Please click here to complete a notification to travel form.
If you are traveling and would like to request an undergraduate travel award you must do so at least 4 Weeks prior to your travel. Please follow the steps below to apply for an undergraduate travel award:
1. Each traveler must have or apply for ACH Direct Deposit. To apply use the following steps:
1) Login to My FAU
2) Click on FAU-Self Service
3) Click on Financial Aid
4) Click on Direct Deposit
5) Click Add or Update Direct Deposit
6) Complete Form with Banking Information
7) Click save.
2. Gather the following information:
A) Student Travel of Conduct and Release of Liability (1 per group). Click here to download
B) A copy of the Conference/Event Confirmation or Registration.
C) A Letter of Justification for travel (1 per group)
D) A list of group members traveling with each traveler's name, z number, email, phone number, address, primary campus location (if applicable)
E) Proof of conference or event
F) Confirmation of presenting or competing (if applicable)
G) Proof of Estimated Cost (i.e. hotel, registration, rental car, shuttle/taxi, etc.)
H) A Letter of support from RSO Adviser or Faculty Adviser (1 per group)
3. Each traveler must read the Student Travel Policy prior to your meeting. Click here to download the Travel Policy.
4. Click the appropriate application to complete below:
5. Via email you will be invited to attend a mandatory travel meeting. Documentation needed for travel reimbursement will be discussed. Once you complete the application process you will be notified via email of the status of your application.
6. Upon return from your trip, click here to be reimbursed
If you have any question regarding University-Wide Non-Research Undergraduate Student Travel please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.