Research Poster Printing Service
How to Request Poster Printing Service
Click here to complete a poster printing form.
- Submit the completed form to the Student Government (SG) office via email to email@example.com along with the job to be printed as a compressed file and verification of your research presentation acceptance. See acceptable formats for print jobs below.
- The SG Office will contact you within 24 hours confirming receipt of your request.
- The SG Office will notify you when your poster is ready for pick up.
Formats for Print Jobs
PDF files formatted in one of the following sizes are acceptable formats for print request:
36"W X 24"L
36"W X 48"L
Please note we will not reformat or edit your work. We print as it is submitted.
Terms and Conditions
- Posters will only be printed for research that is to be presented (at a conference, Undergraduate Research Day, etc...). Please note that this does not include class research project assignments.
- SG will not edit your posters. The file that is submitted is the file that is printed.
- Only 2 posters will be printed per student each semester.
- Poster files must be submitted at least five (5) business days in advance.
Please contact the SG Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-297-6776 for questions regarding poster printing.