grantsERA Login Instructions for Use Training
GrantsERA is a comprehensive grants management program for electronic research submissions and administration. It is a web-based system that simplifies proposal development, routing and review, pre- and post-award tracking, reporting, and award notification.
Some benefits of using grantsERA
Effective July 1, 2009, the Division of Research fully implemented grantsERA and rolled it out to the University Community. It is now mandatory for all principal investigators to submit both federal and non-federal proposal applications through this system. No paper proposal are being accepted after this date.
- Comprehensive web-based electronic research administration package
- Federal application forms can be accessed from Grants.gov by using grantsERA
- Provides system-to-system submissions of proposals to Grants.gov
- Principal Investigator profile information is reusable and stored locally
- Submits bio-sketch electronically to grantors
- Provides electronic routing and approvals
- Provides electronic email messaging
- Prints proposals and attachments
- Provides status updates and award notification
For more information about grantsERA, you may contact Patrice Cochran at ext.7-2314 or firstname.lastname@example.org and Milca Volny at ext. 7-4234 or email@example.com.