Graduating Student Survey
As part of the degree application process, all students are required to complete the Graduating Student Survey. This brief online survey provides a snapshot of the student’s post-graduation plans. University funding is tied to FAU’s ability to report this information, and therefore, all graduating students must complete the survey in order to obtain their official transcript. The link to the survey will be emailed to students and posted on this page two weeks prior to the last day of classes.
Please click on the following link to access the survey:
For questions regarding the Graduating Student Survey please contact the Career Development Center at email@example.com or call 561-297-3533.
For assistance with your job search the following resources are available through any of the Career Development Center’s three campus locations at Boca Raton, Davie or Jupiter:
- Resume Critiques
- Assistance using your OWL Careerlink account
- Attend Career Fairs sponsored each term by the career center
- Access the Online Career Workshops
- Dare to Be Prepared Event May 5, 2015 for more information and to RSVP: http://www.fau.edu/cdc/students/daretobeprepared.php
- FCC Statewide Job Fair at UCF on May 14, 2015 RSVP here for free bus transportation: http://www.fau.edu/cdc/students/statewidejobfair.php
Visit our website for additional resources at www.fau.edu/cdc