What is CLSS?
CLSS is a course scheduling management platform designed to centralize the coordination of course meeting times while allowing departments to plan and update their courses.
What will CLSS do for FAU?
Maximize efficiencies in scheduling; Increase student success by offering access into more classes; Allow for better utilization of resources
Benefits of the new CLSS Software
- Eliminates the use of most paper forms to submit changes, which will reduce loss and errors.
- Streamlines the course scheduling process, eliminating double data entry.
- Allows colleges to project course offerings to better meet student needs and aid in graduation planning (Flight Plans).
- Assists in implementation of standard meeting patterns to maximize classroom utilization.
- Expedites the approval process for schedule changes.
- Proposed Course Scheduling Model.
- New Scheduling Model.
To see the informational session that occurred on June 19, 2015 covering the scheduling software as well as the new scheduling guidelines for Spring 16 and beyond
For any questions regarding the implementation of the new software please contact email@example.com.
Access to CourseLeaf Section Scheduler (CLSS):