The PPRC and the Bundeswehr University Munich Cooperation
A collaboration between FAU PPRC and Bundeswehr University Munich Institute for Management and Law in Public Procurement (established in 2004) has been in progress. The collaboration will be in many areas including research, executive education in public procurement as well as forums, and conferences.
- Development of research tools which evaluate contemporary trends, strategies, tactics, and techniques evolving within the public procurement profession;
- Development and sponsorship of publications which communicate research results and technical information to the public procurement and public administration profession;
- Development of a comprehensive curriculum for the NIGP members and the public procurement professionals that is consistent with information generated through the Center’s research program;
- Development of training programs which align with the curriculum and embrace academic standards established for adult education programs;
- Evaluation and potential development of progressive systems for delivering training programs to the NIGP members and the public procurement professionals to include, but not be limited to, a variety of approaches for distance learning; and
- Evaluation and potential development of continuing education programs leading to academic degrees and credentials.