Instructions for Non-Degree Enrollment Application
PUBLIC PROCUREMENT RESEARCH CENTER
UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE
CERTIFICATE PROGRAM IN PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
PHONE: Marian’s numbers 954-762-5140 • FAX: 954-762-5673
Please complete this non-degree seeking enrollment application packet in its entirety. If you have any questions please contact Marian Williams at email@example.com. If you are currently admitted to FAU as degree seeking student, please complete this form for our records.
WHAT IS NON-DEGREE REGISTRATION?
Non-degree registration is for students not interested in pursuing an FAU degree at this time – but does not preclude any student wishing to enter a degree program at FAU for requesting these courses apply towards graduation credits.
HOW IS REGISTRATION ACCOMPLISHED WITH A COMPUTER FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME?
- Complete every item on the Enrollment Application form that is relevant to you. Be sure all information is clearly printed.
- Given that this is a completely on-line certificate program students are not required to complete residency information nor do you have to provide proof of immunization.
- e-Mail or Mail the non-degree application to Marian Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 954-****. Applications must be received NO LATER THAN 2 WEEKS before the registration date to ensure that you can be cleared for online registration. There is a $30 application fee that must be paid at the time of application by mailing a check made out to FAU and mailed to Florida Atlantic University Attn: Marian Williams HEC 1007 111 E. Las Olas Blvd. Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
- You will be assigned an FAU e-mail account. Please contact Office of Information Technology online to access your account. If you have trouble with the web site contact OIT at 561-297-3999.
- Check your FAU e-mail account daily for important Announcements.
**Applications received after the deadline will be processed as received**
***You will NOT receive a bill, we will email you a bill that must be paid within seven days, or prior to classes beginning.
- All academic policies listed in the FAU Catalog and the Schedule of Classes, e.g., payment deadlines, drop/add and withdrawal deadlines and probationary, suspension and dismissal regulations apply to non-degree-seeking students.
- Coursework is for credit and will appear on the FAU transcript.
- Admission to degree candidacy requires an official application to the University.
Public Procurement Online Courses