Follow Us for traffic, info & lot closures.
Real Time Parking
Faculty/Staff Permits Available
Faculty and Staff Permits are now available - Posted 8/6/07
2007/2008 Faculty and Staff parking hangtags are now available and must be obtained online at www.fau.edu/parking. We ask that all hangtag requests be submitted by Aug. 22, 2007, to help the Office of Traffic & Parking process your request more quickly and dedicate its resources to serving the FAU student body as the fall term starts.
- All vehicles parked on University campuses must display a permit whether they are personal vehicles, borrowed vehicles or rented vehicles.
- Second Decal Recipients: Please e-mail Tracey Hardy at email@example.com for instructions prior to submitting your request.
- Car Pool Program (four parking spaces available in Lot 1 located east of the Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing Building): Please e-mail Jim Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions prior to submitting your request.
- Non-permitted vehicles must be parked at pay meters or display a temporary permit, which can be purchased at the Office of Traffic & Parking.
- All obligations owed to the Office of Traffic & Parking must be paid; requests for hangtags will not be processed if a balance exists on your Traffic & Parking account. Visit www.fau.edu/parking and click on Pay Citations Online prior to submitting your request for a hangtag.
- Cost of permits:
Assigned Reserved: $600
SP Staff PG 21 and above, AMP or Faculty: $126
SP Staff PG 16-20: $92
SP Staff PG 15 and below, Full Time Temporary Staff: $55
The Office of Traffic & Parking is committed to cultivating a "Culture of Compliance" and asks that all new hangtags be prominently displayed no later than Sept. 1, 2007.