Program for Academic Readiness
Conditional Admission and Academic English Preparation Bridge Program for Students Seeking Admission to
Florida Atlantic University
Graduate students must contact firstname.lastname@example.org for current information on prices and application procedures.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
All applicants must have a minimum of 3.0 grade point average in the highest educational level completed (either high-school or university-level courses) in order to qualify for admission to PAR. Students are expected to live in university housing. Students with family dependents (spouse, children) who are not eligible to live on campus must contact email@example.com for eligibility information and prices.
- Complete the FAU online application form and pay the application fee ($30 non-refundable).
- Submit your original high-school transcripts (and any coursework completed at the university level) for course by course evaluation with average high-school GPA to Joseph Silny & Associates, Inc. Joseph Silny & Associates will send the documents directly to FAU.
Josef Silny & Associates, Inc. International Education Consultants
7101 S.W. 102 Avenue, Miami, FL 33173
Phone: (305) 273-1616 ~ Fax: (305) 273-1338 ~ Fax: (305) 273-1984 (Translations)
email: firstname.lastname@example.org ~ http://www.jsilny.com
After you submit your application, you will receive an acknowledgment email directing you to pay the PAR application fee and to take the initial online placement test. The placement test will be used to determine the appropriate level in which you should start your program.
4. Complete the documentation required for obtaining your visa documents (I-20 Form)
- Completed Financial Certification Form (FCF)
- Financial guarantee/supporting documentation (bank letter, scholarship letter, etc.).
- Photocopy of passport biographical information page
- If you are already in the U.S. holding F-1 status, please submit copies of your current I-20, F-1 visa and I-94 form.
5. Submit your TOEFL/IELTS test score (if available). This is not required for admission purposes. However, it can be
helpful for placing you in the appropriate level within the PAR program. Also, students who do not provide an
initial TOEFL/IELTS test score will be able to take the TOEFL test upon in the final term of the PAR program.
(Undergraduate students who pass their PAR coursework with a B average or higher are eligible for full admission
regardless of the scores received on the standardized tests.)