Grant Deadline: August 29, 2014 by 5:00 p.m.
Abstract Deadline: September 1, 2014
Second Annual Summer Retreat
On August 12, 2014 our office hosted our second Annual Summer Retreat. Both President John Kelly and Provost Gary Perry attended our event and had a wonderful speech. Overall it was a success with approximately over 80 guests that included students, faculty and administrators. A thank you is extended to all that attended our event.
Request a Visit from the OURI Peer Mentors!
We are very pleased and excited that you are interested in ways to get your students involved in undergraduate research and inquiry! Peer mentors will present to classes and clubs about the Office and what it offers students. They will gear their presentations towards the group of students in your class and provide information relevant to the group. Presentations can be as short as 10 minutes with a brief overview of the office or as long as an hour with some engaging activities!
Email email@example.com your request, please include
- Date and Time of the presentation
- Location of the presentation
- How long will the mentor have to present? (e.g. 10 minutes, 20 minutes, etc.)
- Number of students
- Brief statement describing the group (e.g. sophomore psychology students, or juniors with a variety of majors, etc.)
- any additional information that may be helpful in organizing a presentation geared towards your students