Abstracts Due: February 27, 2015
Event Date: April 3, 2015
Event Date: February 27, 2015
Registration Deadline: March 1, 2015
A variety of workshops will be hosted by OURI Peer Mentors throughout the Spring 2015 semester for students. Topics will include how to get started in research, research ethics, how to conduct a literature review, and more! New this semester: Video Conferencing will be available to the Davie, HBOI, and Jupiter campuses for ALL Boca workshops!
Showcase your projects in the FAU Libraries Display in the Spring!
All undergraduates who have participated in research, creative or scholarly activities are encouraged to apply to showcase their project in the FAU libraries on the Boca Raton, Jupiter, and Davie Campuses!
Projects submitted in the past have included models, robots, small posters with models, visual design manuals, educational games, architecture designs, and many more!
To be considered for the showcase please complete the following:
- Online Application
- Signature form (to be turned in with project)
- Turn your project in to OURI, in GS 209E, by the deadline!
Deadline: December 15th annually.
The TENTATIVE schedule for the Spring 2015 Display is as follows:
- On the Boca Raton Campus from January 5th through February 20th 2015
- On the Davie Campus from February 23rd through April 10th , 2015
- On the Jupiter Campus from April 12th through May 30th, 2015
Boca Raton Spring 2014 Display
Please click on the image to see a larger version.