Paper Deadline: May 12, 2014
Application Deadline: May 30, 2014
The newest showcase from 2013 is now on display on the Jupiter Campus and will be there until May 2, 2014.
- The Library has established great resources to help in you and your students' research endeavors
- The Graduate College and the Division of Research have put together a list of workshops for students to attend to better their understanding of research and how to conduct a project responsibly.
- CITI – the Collaborative Inter-Institutional Training Initiative – provides access to courses that are designed to be used by institutions and organizations to provide comprehensive training in a variety of areas such as Institutional Review Board (IRB), Good Clinical Practices, Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) and other areas. (content borrowed from the FAU RCR website)
- The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' Office of Research Integrity has many resources on how to conduct a research project, research misconduct, programs, and several resources that may assist in your project.
- National Center for Professional & Research Ethics (NCPRE)
- Society for Neuroscience on Mentoring Undergraduates
- Princeton's Guide to Independent work