1. Log in to owldone.fau.edu using your FAUNet ID and password.
If you do not know your FAUNet ID, click “Claim NetID”.
2. Once you have entered the portal, you will be able to access your financial aid, tuition deposit, immunization records, OARS, and reserve a spot for your New Student Orientation. All new incoming first-year students are required to complete an orientation program. Click the Sign-up Now button in the Student Orientation, Academics, and Resources module.
3. This will take you to the Orientation Reservation system. This should display your student information. If you notice errors on this personal information page, please refer to this Registrar link to revise your personal information or log in to your MyFAU account to update your address and phone number.
4. Complete the entire reservation system following the tabs on the left. The session dates that appear on your account show available sessions for your campus, major, and student type. If a particular session does not appear, it is likely full or not available for your major or campus. If NO dates appear, then please go back and confirm your campus and major.
5. At the end of My Reservation, you must submit payment for your orientation reservation. Please submit your orientation fee payment in order to reserve your spot. If a session fills before you submit your payment, you must return to the "Dates" page, and select another orientation session. For your convenience, do not make travel arrangements until you have received your confirmation email.
6. Once payment is received, you will receive confirmation emails to your FAU email account. Please refer to those emails for further details on your orientation session. Be sure to check your FAU email account regularly, as this is the official communication method from Florida Atlantic University.
7. Refer to the Checklist to be sure you have completed all required steps before attending your orientation session. If you encounter trouble placing your reservation, please contact our office at 561-297-2733 or email@example.com.