You know you’re ready for college, but you might not know what to expect once you’re here.
The solution is easy…stay overnight on campus and get a glimpse of college life @ FAU.
Overnight @ FAU Benefits:
• Learn what campus life is about
• Connect with other new FAU students
• It’s convenient…walk to Orientation and activities
• Get familiar with the campus…you’ll know your way around
• Cost effective alternative to hotels
• Great way to ease into campus life
Overnight @ FAU must-haves:
• A smile for your OWL card photo
• Comfortable clothing and shoes
• Recreation and Pool Attire: sneakers, shorts, swimsuit, flip flops, beach towel, etc.
• Toiletries: toothbrush/toothpaste, soap, shower shoes, etc.
• Raincoat or umbrella
• Extra cash for meals or snacks
• A positive attitude!
Please note....Overnight Orientations are an additional $35 for the student. Parents and guests DO NOT stay on campus for orientation. Visit our list of local hotels for Boca Raton if you need overnight accommodations.
Overnight orientations are required of all students in all orientations except the April 13-14th Orientation.