Jupiter Campus Online Printing
Northern Technology Services (NTS) offers you the ability to print online in the Jupiter Computer Labs.
You can use the NTS Web site to upload any document from any PC and send it to a printer located at any of those facilities. The procedure is very simple:
- Click on the appropriate campus Online Printing link (Jupiter Campus)
- Enter your FAU account information (username and password)
- Choose the open lab where you want to print (Davie Campus only)
- Upload the document. Select the number of pages (or the number of copies) that you want to print
- Select the paper type and paper settings
- Submit your selection
The print job will be on the proper printer queue for you. The print job will stay available for 24 hours.
If you have any questions about the Online Printing system, please contact the Academic Computer Labs Manager Mike Hampton.