Northern Technology Services provides a centralized in-house maintenace and support for all desktop computing needs of the Jupiter campus. Our professional team of computer technicians hold Microsoft certifications, that allow them to perform tasks such as installation, configuration, diagnosing, preventive maintenance and basic networking.
Overall, we provide:
- New and upgrade equipment set-ups, configurations, and installations
- General hardware and software maintenance
- Equipment troubleshooting and repair
- Comprehensive desktop support
- System integration
We also offer consultation services on technology needs to all the different departments of the Jupiter campus. As such, we provide a central point-of-contact for pre-purchasing consultation, and recommendations for all desktop computing purchases, as well as related hardware and software purchases.
Furthermore, we can work with you to find alternative technology solutions for your problems. In summary, we can provide:
- Acquisition assistance
- FAU on-site licensed software
- Academic pricing for hardware and software
- Technology research for your computing needs
- Loaner laptop pool