Broward Technology Services (BTS) has a loaner pool of various technology items (including laptops, projectors, or digital cameras) that can be check out by faculty or staff members of the Broward campuses. Employees can borrow these items for a limited period of time.
Photo & Video Cameras
Loaner Pool Policy
- Loan items may be reserved/ checked out by faculty or staff only.
- Loan items are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Reservations should be made at least one week in advance.
- Loan can be up to two weeks (Approval required for longer periods).
- Loan items must be used for Florida Atlantic University related business only.
- Request for installation of client software must be provided along with licensing information at the time the reservation is made.
- Faculty/Staff is responsible for maintaining equipment in good working condition.
- Faculty/Staff is responsible for the repair of any/all damaged equipment (not due to normal wear and tear) during the loan period.
(Note: Where applicable, an appropriate Account Number will be billed for repairs or replacement of Loan Items)