FAU’s College of Business Hosts ‘Fall 2010 Executive Forum Lecture Series’
BOCA RATON, FL (September 1, 2010)
Florida Atlantic University’s College of Business will host
its 2010 Executive Forum Lecture Series on Thursdays from September
2 through November 18, from 5:30 to 7 p.m., in room 101 in
the Office Depot Grand Lecture Hall within FAU’s College of
Business, 777 Glades Road, Boca Raton.
In its 20th year, the Executive Forum provides FAU students exposure to the wealth of knowledge and experience of entrepreneurs and executives from a wide variety of businesses and industries. Each week, the speakers will provide a brief overview of their individual businesses, as well as other professional experiences, followed by a discussion of key issues facing their industries, businesses or the business climate in general. The Executive Forum also is designed to help students focus their career development interests by enabling them to peer inside a vast array of businesses and industries.
The following is the schedule for the lecture series:
- Patrick Manning, retired managing director of JP Morgan Chase - September 2
- Mike Levy, chairman and CEO of Opensports – September 9
- Jarett Levan, president and CEO of BankAtlantic – September 16
- Laurie Silvers, chair of the Economic Council of Palm Beach County, as well as vice chairman, president, and secretary of Hollywood Media Corporation – September 23
- Steve Klingel, president and CEO of NCCI Holdings Inc. – September 30
- Tim Loomer, president and CEO of Campus Management Corp. – October 7
- Jeff Stoops, president and CEO of SBA Communications – October 14
- Arnold Cohen, executive director of CBIZ MHM, LLC- Florida – October 21
- Chris Pyle, president and CEO of Champion Solutions Group – October 28
- Thomas Cornish, president and CEO of Seitlin & Company – November 4
- TBD – November 18
The Executive Forum Series is free and open to the public. RSVP
beginning the Monday prior to each lecture.
For more information, contact Kimberly Gramm at 561-297-3628 or email@example.com.
About Florida Atlantic University:
Florida Atlantic University opened its doors in 1964 as the fifth public university in Florida. Today, the University serves more than 28,000 undergraduate and graduate students on seven campuses and sites. Building on its rich tradition as a teaching university, with a world-class faculty, FAU hosts 10 colleges: the Dorothy F. Schmidt College of Arts & Letters, the College of Business, the College for Design and Social Inquiry, the College of Education, the College of Engineering & Computer Science, the Graduate College, the Harriet L. Wilkes Honors College, the Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine, the Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing and the Charles E. Schmidt College of Science. For more information, visit www.fau.edu .