FAU's Barry Kaye College of Business Hosts 'Fall 2008 Executive Forum Series'
RATON, FL (September 11, 2008) –
Atlantic University’s Barry Kaye College of Business will
host its 2008 Executive Forum Series, titled
“Entrepreneurs, Business Owners and Corporate
Executives,” beginning Thursday, September 11 from 6 to
7:30 p.m. at the Office Depot Grand Lecture Hall in the College
of Business, 777 Glades Road, Boca Raton campus. The lecture will
continue each Thursday at the same time for 10 weeks with a
different guest speaker.
The Executive Forum provides FAU students exposure to the wealth of knowledge and experience of entrepreneurs and executives from a wide variety of businesses and industries. Each week, the speakers will provide a brief overview of their individual businesses, as well as other professional experiences, followed by a discussion of key issues facing their industries, businesses or the business climate in general.
The Executive Forum also is designed to help students focus their career development interests by enabling them to peer inside a vast array of businesses and industries. Executives enjoy the opportunity to add another dimension to the learning process for MBA students at FAU.
The following is the schedule for the 10-week lecture series:
· Christine Barney , CEO of rbb Public Relations – September 11
· Frank Rodriguez , CEO of Corporate Creations International – September 18
· Donna Morrell, managing director of JP Morgan Private Bank Law Firm Group – September 25
· Brian Nohe, former president of The Gillette Company, Central Europe – October 2
· Nicholas Di Tempora , chairman of MAPEI Americas – October 16
· Armando Olivera , president of Florida Power & Light Company – October 22
· Daniel Cane , entrepreneur and co-founder of Blackboard, Inc. and Kadoo, Inc. – October 30
· Cyril “Sid” Spiro , chairman and CEO of Regent Bank – November 6
· Turnaround Management Association – Florida , group consultants case presentation of “When Everything Goes Wrong …” – November 13
· Marilyn Ounjian , founder and CEO of CareersUSA – November 20
The Executive Forum Series is free and open to the public. For more information, contact Neuman Pollack at 561-297-1316 or email@example.com.