What is Volunteering?
Volunteering is the actions taken to meet needs of others and better the community as a whole.
- Establish community relationships with many organizations
- Make a difference in your community
- Have hours recorded on your transcripts for future employers, and/or professional or graduate school applications
- Meet new people
- Explore Careers
- Gain experience in your career field
- Become eligible for nationwide scholarships and on-campus awards
- Create memories with friends and make someone happy
Recording Volunteer Hours
Volunteer hours are logged through NobleHour. CLICK HERE to access the NobleHour guides for steps on creating an account and submitting your service hours. All submitted and verified service hours via NobleHour will be reported to the Registrar's office for posting to your official transcript - a benefit for your future employment or professional/graduate school enrollment.