Course Offerings for Fall 2017!
LDR 2010 - Introduction to Leadership
LDR 4104 - Theories of Leadership (Distance Learning)
LDR 4366 - Facilitation and Group Development
LDR 3115 - Contemporary Issues in Leadership
LDR 4204 - Ethics and Power in Leadership
LDR 4951 - Capstone Seminar on Leadership
CLICK TO VIEW/DOWNLOAD THE GUIDE BELOW
How to Declare Your Leadership Studies Minor
- You need to DECLARE a major BEFORE declaring any minor.
- EVALUATE Your Current Academic Standing: Students may pursue a minor only if the requirements for that minor can be completed without extending the anticipated graduation date.
- If your academic standing allows for you to declare a minor and you have sincere interest in exploring and/or declaring a Leadership Studies Minor, please set up a CONSULTATION. The purpose of this meeting is to explore the skills and competencies gained by completing this minor and learn about the requirements. GATHER information about the minor or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your final step will be to COMPLETE the Undergraduate Major/Minor Change Form to officially declare the Leadership Studies minor and complete a Minor Checklist to plan when you will take your courses. In order to do this you will need to meet with your college advisor.
- Schedule an appointment with your College advisor if you have earned over 45 credit hours and have a declared major.
What is the Leadership Studies Minor?
Do I have to be a leader to take the classes?
Cristobal Salinas Jr., Ph.D.
Leadership Studies Minor Faculty Coordinator
Educational Leadership Research Methodology
ED47-245, Boca Raton
Katie Burke M.A., M.Ed.
Weppner Center for LEAD & Service-Learning
SS-8, 224, Boca Raton