For technical assistance, please contact the Helpdesk
- (561) 297-3999
New Chat with a helpdesk member LIVE (not a ChatBot)!
Click the icon at the bottom right corner of your screen during helpdesk hours to start.
Mon-Thurs: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM EST
Fri: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Sat-Sun: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST
Canvas support available 24x7
Academic Affairs - Provost Office
The Provost's Office has developed a webpage to assist with the transition to working remotely. The page’s information is specific to Academic Affairs and will be updated regularly as new information becomes available.
You may also record your classes in a classroom on campus if it has the proper equipment. Plese see Teaching Tools to learn more.
No computer? They can go to an open lab on either Boca Raton, Davie, Fort Lauderdale, or Jupiter campuses. Card swipe required to access the labs.
- SE Wimberly Library 1st floor computer labs: M-F 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- BU201 8:30 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- CM142 (open 24x7 card access)
- LY201 (open 24x7 card access)
- UN227 7:30 a.m. -12 a.m.
- GP108 (open 24x7)
- HP118 (open 24x7)
- IV126 (open 24x7)
- IR111 (open 24x7)
- PH120 (open 24x7)
- SA112B (open 24x7)
- Monday-Thursday: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- By appointment with 24-hour notice. Contact Joe Sher at email@example.com.
Architecture and Multimedia students can remotely connect to lab machines to render jobs.
- Available 24/7 with the FAU Owl Card.
- Open to all students:
- To housing students:
Don’t have a webcam? Their smartphone can be used as webcam.
They can also request equipment.
View all Fall Semester hours for the Open Computer Labs.