Center for Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (CMBB)
FAU’s Center for Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (CMBB) has linked FAU with other institutions and industries in the field by coordinating research and training programs in molecular biology and biotechnology. The CMBB continues to grow, keeping FAU competitive in the biological sciences and preparing versatile graduates for careers in medicine, basic research or industry.
The mission of the CMBB is to develop research and training programs in molecular biology and biotechnology to train students for real-world jobs and connect science with industry.
- Training in the business aspects of the biotechnology industry
- Undergraduate Biotechnology Certificate
- Professional Science Master’s Program (PSM) in collaboration with FAU College of Business
- Hosts a graduate level course “Drug Development and Regulation” taught by industry scientists.
- Weekly lecture series hosting scientists, to share expertise with FAU faculty, students and staff
Learn more by visiting their website or contact the CMBB at 561-799-8322.