Applications for admission in Fall 2020: Accepting applications for admission
September 3, 2019 – December 11, 2019.
RequirementsGNTP admission requirements:
- Relevant BS or BA degree in Neuroscience, Biology, Psychology, or a related or relevant field
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) * Mean CUM GPA 3.7 for those admitted to GNTP in 2019
- Nationally-competitive GRE scores * Mean GRE scores of those admitted to GNTP in 2019 was GRE (V): 154.6, GRE(Q): 154.1, GRE(W): 3.8
- Three letters of reference, preferably from academic/research advisors
- Evidence of English proficiency: Unofficial copy of TOEFL score report
- Course-by-course transcript evaluation which includes a GPA equivalent. A list of approved evaluation agencies can be found here.
Applications for the GNTP are made electronically and are managed through the FAU Brain Institute Education Office in Boca Raton. Application reference instructions and reference forms can be found here.Frequently Asked Questions
Brain Institute, Research Office, Jupiter campus
Room 107, MC-17
5353 Parkside Drive, Jupiter, FL 33458
FAU Brain Institute, Education Office, Boca Raton campus
Bldg. SE 43, Room 103A
777 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL 33431