PeopleAdmin Recruitment & Hiring Process
The following information is a step-by-step guide for hiring managers using the PeopleAdmin system.
- Chapter 1 – Completing a Recruitment Request – Instruction on completing the recruitment request using PeopleAdmin
- Chapter 2 – Search Committees - Basic introduction to Search Committees guidelines and how to include a search committee in your recruitment request.
- Chapter 3 – Approval Process on PeopleAdmin – Submit positions through PeopleAdmin for department approvals.
- Chapter 4 – Posted Positions and Final Pool Notifications – Basic recruitment information, Final Pools and Guest User feature.
- Chapter 5 – Reviewing Applications – How to access applicant pools.
- Chapter 6 – Initial Hiring Review – Identifying the preferred candidate.
- Chapter 7 – Background Check Procedure – Over of pre-employment screening process.
- Chapter 8 – Completing the Hiring Process – Finalizing the hiring process on PeopleAdmin and submitting appropriate documents.