Algonquin Hall (ALG)
Algonquin Hall (ALG) is a suite-style residence hall for upperclassmen. The hall was renovated in 2011 to update the bathrooms in student suites and provides solely single rooms to ensure complete comfort for its residents.
Each side of the suite accommodates two residents who share a common living area. In addition, every bedroom is equipped with unlimited network (Ethernet) access and basic cable television service. Algonquin Hall also provides students with a computer lab, laundry facilities and multipurpose room with a large screen TV.
Each room in Algonquin Hall is fully furnished with an extra-long bed (36" x 80" extra-long twin mattress), desk, chair and dresser. There is one MicroFridge® in the common area. Residents are allowed to have one small refrigerator in the bedroom. Refrigerators should be 3.6 cubic feet or smaller. Personal microwaves are not allowed.
Room Features & Hall Amenities
- Study lounge
- Computer lab
- Multipurpose room with large-screen TV
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Basic Cable TV
- Ice Machine
- Mailroom services (located in nearby Heritage Park Towers)
- Unlimited building-wide Wi-Fi access
- Shared MicroFridge® unit in each student suite
- BBQ grills
- Sand volleyball court nearby
- Located near Student Union
- Located near Breezeway
- Located near Center Marketplace
Room: Single - 13'7" x 10'3"
Mattress: 36" x 80" extra-long twin
Suite-style housing with four single rooms and one bathroom in unit