Frequently Asked Questions - Contract Cancellation


How do I cancel my Housing Contract?

In order to cancel your Housing Contract, you must complete our Cancellation Request form. Cancellation fees are based on the date of submission to our office.

In some cases, there will be no cancellation fees applicable. These cases include: 

  • Denial of Admission to the University
  • Academic Suspension or Dismissal by the deadlines in the contract
  • Graduation and will not continue enrollment

For Residents who are living on campus already, please review the contract terms online, once you have reviewed the contract terms at , please complete the  online cancellation form . For any contract agreement questions, please contact the housing Business Services Office at (561) 297-0214.


How can I appeal the buy-out charges/rent charges/cancellation fees?

If you wish to appeal the housing contract charges, you may submit a letter to the Assistant Director of Housing for Business Services explaining any extenuating circumstances which will be handled on a case by case basis. Please submit your appeals to  for review.

 Last Modified 10/30/14