Residential Student Scholars
Join our team and become a Residential Student Scholar! We are looking for energetic, leadership-oriented, and academically focused Owls. This position comes with wonderful learning opportunities and benefits. See below for details and contact information.
Applications due Friday, Jan. 26.
The mission of the Residential Student Scholar program is to actively engage undergraduate students residing in Glades Park Tower and connect them to academic support resources. By coordinating study groups and tutoring sessions in addition to assisting students with collaborative learning techniques the program connects students with academic resources to enrich their intellectual, social, and academic horizon.
- Academic Excellence
- Meet with residents individually, conduct workshops, and coordinate study groups
- Foster a residential community focused on academic success
- Fulfill shift obligations at Get Wise @ GPT
- Track student engagement data
- Connect residents with academic resources on campus
- Must live on campus during the time of employment in assigned residence hall
- 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA with a declared major
- Must be a full-time degree seeking student during time of employment
- $15 per hour for 20 hours a week
- 50% off double room rate in assigned residence hall
- 110 meal plan per semester
For more information, contact Dr. LaNita Gregory Campbell.