- Have a valid Summer 2013 Summer Contract and currently be living on campus.
- Have a valid Fall 2013 Housing Contract on file.
- Be currently living in your Fall 2013 room; or, be able to physically move into your Fall 2013 room assignment between August 9 - August 11, 2013 within 24 hours' notification that your Fall 2013 room is ready. Failure to complete this move by 5:00 PM on August 11, 2013 may result in a $150 late move-out fee.
- Have no student conduct holds on your account.
- Have no past due University balance.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are not on campus and able to move into your Fall 2013 room by August 9, 2013, then you are NOT eligible to sign-up for Break Housing and must move all belongings home with you during the period between August 6, 2013-August 21, 2013.
All students participating in break housing MUST move their automobiles to Lot 31 ( map ) prior to 11:59pm on August 20, 2013 due to Move-In preparations. Should your automobile fail to be moved, it may be towed at the owner's expense.
All Break Housing related charges are billed to the student account.