Contracts and Forms

In order to sign up for housing, log on to your myFAU account to fill out a housing contract and submit the one-time non-refundable administration charge.

In order to sign up for housing, log on to your myFAU account to fill out a housing contract. 
Please note that your current housing deposit will cover your 2015-2016 housing deposit.

For more information on how to apply for on-campus housing, click here.

Request for Exemption from Residency Requirements
RESIDENCY REQUIREMENT (BOCA) : All full-time freshman students are required to live in University Housing. Exemptions are made for students residing with their parent or legal guardian within a 30-mile commutable radius of the campus, students who are at least 21 years of age, or students who are married. Students who wish to be exempt must apply prior to the start of the academic year.

Freshman Exemption Request Form

RESIDENCY REQUIREMENT (JUPITER) : All incoming freshmen at the Wilkes Honors College are required to live on campus for the first three years of their enrollment. Transfer students entering the Wilkes Honors College with a fully completed associate of arts degree, which they pursued after high school, need only live on campus one year, unless their A.A. is from a state college honors program with an articulation agreement with the Honors College (such as PBSC), in which case they need not live on campus.  Non-Honors College students who attend the Jupiter Campus can also apply for housing but are not required to do so.

Jupiter Exemption Request Form

Contract Cancellation Request Form
Current and future residents may submit a cancellation request form online for either the Boca Raton and Jupiter campus.

*Before you submit a cancellation request, be sure to read the Contract Cancellation paragraph of your housing contract.

Contract Cancellation Request Form

 Last Modified 1/28/15