Business & Professional Woman’s Scholarship House
The FAU Business and Professional Women’s Scholarship House (BPWSH) was established to provide campus housing for women with strong academic promise and substantial outside financial assistance in order to attend FAU. The BPWSH is a cooperative living/learning facility where 16 women share leadership experience, develop life skills, and community responsibilities.
To be eligible for the Program, an applicant must meet the following:
- Enrolled as a full-time, degree-seeking female student who is a freshman, transfer or current undergraduate or graduate student, a resident may be required to withdrawal from BPWSH if enrolled credit hours drop below full-time status.
- Requires substantial outside financial assistance in order to attend college (a minimum of $1,500 of unmet need as determined by the applicant's FAU Student Financial Aid Award Letter or Student Aid Report).
- Must have a high school, college/university or FAU cumulative GPA of 3.0 and semester GPA of 2.75.
- Demonstrated high academic promise and achievement in high school and/or college.
- Show a strong desire to work for a college education and show willingness to actively participate in a cooperative woman's scholarship environment.
Apply for the Business and Professional Women’s Scholarship House