The Wilkes Medical Scholars Program is a highly selective, early admission program into The Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine for students who have a strong desire to pursue a career in medicine. Students receive a B.A. or B.S. degree from the Wilkes Honors College in Jupiter and the M.D. degree from FAU’s College of Medicine in Boca Raton in seven or eight years.
Admission is open to highly qualified incoming Wilkes Honors College freshman students.Those accepted into the Wilkes Medical Scholars Program are offered conditional admission to the College of Medicine. Students must successfully complete the program requirements and achieve a minimum qualifying MCAT score.
• SAT score of 1490 or a minimum ACT composite of 33
• Weighted high school GPA of at least 4.30
• Medical Pipelines online secondary application (found on the MedPipeline webpage)
• Résumé and letter of recommendation from a counselor or high school teacher emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Highly recommended but not required—experience with patient interaction
• U.S. citizen or permanent resident status
• Admitted to FAU and the Wilkes Honors College before January 12th.
• Medical Pipelines Application deadline is January 12th.
|Mail:||Office of Admissions,
5353 Parkside Drive,
Jupiter, FL 33458